How to keep
What you should do:
- Always sealed and keep in a dry environment
- Best served within 30 days after open package
- Keep refrigerated can help to maintain the freshness longer
What to avoid:
- Do not leave any fluid inside the package. / Do not moist the package.
- Make sure you dried your hands before pick up from the package
- Do not throw away the dryer as it helps to absorb the water.
Do not eat if
- Mold is not usually happened, but if you see the mold within 3 months, please do not eat. Feedback to us if it happened.
Looking for good fruit snacks?
Tag us at @fruitfirst.official to tell us your feedbacks.